HEA BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ ELECTION RESULTS
Members elected the following three directors at the 69th Annual Meeting of the Members in Kenai on May 2, 2019:
- In District 1 (Kenai – Nikiski – parts of Soldotna area), incumbent director Dan Chay of Kenai ran unopposed and was elected to another three-year term.
- In District 2 (Soldotna – Sterling- Kasilof area), incumbent director Ed Oberts of Soldotna ran against Ed Schmidt of Soldotna and incumbent Ed Oberts was elected.
- In District 3 (South Kasilof – Kachemak Bay area), Erin McKittrick of Seldovia ran against Gregory Martin of Homer. Voters elected Erin McKittrick to represent District 3.
HEA Board Officers were elected, as follows:
- Dan Chay, President
- David B. Thomas, Vice President
- Ed Oberts, Secretary/Treasurer
- Dan Furlong, Deputy Secretary