The health and safety of our members and employees is Homer Electric Association’s highest priority. Your cooperative is proactive in responding to COVID-19 by following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the State of Alaska Department of Health. This includes frequent cleaning of personal and shared spaces, hand-washing, use of hand sanitizer, practicing social distancing and staying home when not feeling well.
However, in an effort to limit exposure, HEA will be closing our lobbies effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020,
through Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
HEA offers a variety of options for our members:
- During regular business hours our Member Support Representatives are available by phone in
Homer at 235-8551, in Kenai at 283-5831, or toll free 800-478-8551;
- Pay online using the “Easy Pay” link on our website using Visa or an electronic check,
- Pay by phone 24/7 using our automated and secure payment system,
- Download and use the HEA mobile app on your Apple or Android smart device,
- Deliver payments to secure lock boxes at HEA’s office entrances, and
- If you need assistance with your electric bill, contact one of our Member Support Representatives. We are here to work with you to find a solution.
Follow up to date information on HEA activities via our website at www.homerelectric.com and on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For the most current information on COVID-19, please visit
We take our responsibility to provide electricity to the communities we serve seriously. Keeping our communities and employees healthy is critical to our efforts. We continue to monitor the situation, take
action as needed, and provide updates as new information becomes available. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during these challenging times.
For more information regarding this press release, contact Melissa Carlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907.235.3338.