As Alaska enters Phase 1 of the Reopen Alaska Responsibly Plan, Homer Electric Association (HEA) continues to monitor the situation. The safety and health of HEA members and staff remains a top priority.
In an effort to remain diligent, HEA lobbies in the Kenai and Homer offices will remain closed until further notice.
HEA offers a variety of options for our members:
- During regular business hours our Member Support Representatives are available by phone in Homer at (907) 235-8551, in Kenai at (907) 283-5831, or toll-free 1 (800) 478-8551;
- Pay online with “Easy Pay” using Visa or an electronic check,
- Pay by phone 24/7 using our automated and secure payment system,
- Download and use the HEA mobile app on your Apple or Android smart device,
- Deliver payments to secure lockboxes at HEA’s office entrances
If you need assistance with your electric bill, contact one of our Member Support Representatives. We are here to work with you to find a solution.
While our offices are closed to the public, our employees continue to assist members, maintain the electric grid, and restore power when necessary. If you encounter HEA crews or personnel working in the field, please practice social distancing for your protection and theirs.